CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Say CHEESE..

Over the weekend, I've baked in total of 2 cheese cakes. One was the oh so famous coffee & cheese cake.. yes, Tiramisu. The other was an order from my cousin, blueberry cheese cake.

Honestly, i have not made both of those cakes before.. :p the tiramisu turned out pretty good, but the cake layer was was too soggy... -_- but the taste is just right!! I added something extra, some chocolate pieces in addition to the cocoa powder.

tiramisu

Here is a pic, I know i suck at presentation part :p tired to deco deco a bit to make it look better, didnt turn out very ncie, but who cares? :p as long as it taste good rite? Quality over the looks is my motto for making cakes :) but of course it's better if the cake would taste & look good la :D


Interested to make tiramisu? Watch this video, i took the recipe from Youtube. Her recipe is better than the rest, cos she don't use raw egg yolks. The cake itself is not too sweet as well. A recipe worth trying.




I really dunno how the blueberry cheese cake taste like, this is the first time made one cos it was requested from my cousin. He apparently loves blueberries. I am selling the cake at rm48. Pricey, but this is becos the ingredients itself is so dem expensive!! butter, the biscuit for the base, the cheese, the blueberry!!! Must ask him how's the cake. I have not taken a pic of the cake.. so be patient la, I will post it when i snap a pic ;)

On an unrelated topic, congrats to randall for getting 3rd in the Tropicana Bowling Masters 2008 yesterday. When belanja?? :p I went and support u ok!!! lol

This week will be a busy week, I have so so so so so many orders for the orange chiffon cake (so far i've sold more than 30 of this cake), batik cake, butter cookies and a normal chocolate sponge cake o_O

I wanna bowlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll........ :(

0 comments: