CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

New Year New Resolutions!!! I musn't be so lazy, I musn't leech off my parents, I must GET A JOB!!!!! :P Looking at the current economy state, & it was even forecasted that the economy condition will be even worst, i need to secure a job quick. Yeap, right after CNY that is. Cos I have so many CNY cookies orders, that i cannot afford to slack. On the average i need to bake at least, 5 containers of cookies each day to finish baking before cny.. -_-

Remember about the diploma course in sugarpaste that i mentioned in the earlier post? I will be attending :) It in smacked in the middle of Jan, so i need to multi task & to plan my timing properly.. omg. However, im dem bloody excited!!! Now, i am demmmm tempted to complete the other courses & be a certified instructor.. ...... ... ..... .... but i don't know how the thing works, so... i can dream on -__- As if my parents will allow me to continue studying after spendin a bomb on my tertiary education...

Anwyayz, sorry for the lack of posts. December had been a busy month. Tons of cake orders to fill. Here r pics of a few :)

Photobucket
The pink & black fondant cake for my cousin


Photobucket
Blueberry cheese cake


Photobucket
Coffee chiffon fudge cake


Photobucket
Yein's bday monokuro boo cake


Photobucket
randall's xmas party cakes


Photobucket
Pet&You end yr party cake, i had a hard time covering the cake with fondant. the horror!!! -_- but quite pleased with the result.. but not 100% satisfied... i liked the doggie on the cake. dem cute, but it magically disappered... -_-


Photobucket
This cake was for dogs' consumption!! :P Loved the deco, lol Just found it a bit sad when we humans r busy partying & eating good food while the dogs sit & watch, so i baked thema cake for the yr end party :p

Have a good year ahead ;)

0 comments: